Unlocking the potential in people and organizations takes a deeper understanding of individuals and groups. Time pressure and the concern that there will be significant effort often means the priority to tap potential remains low.
Understanding and managing relations between people is critical to individual and organizational success. Overcoming obstacles and meeting goals depends on relationships.
The need to have the right people, in the right place, at the right time is universal. The ability to consistently accomplish this is not universal!
We focus on measurements that provide human capital insights to meet the needs of organizations throughout the talent management lifecycle - selection, development, engagement, succession, and transition.
To enable the human capital strategy of organizations we provide insight to help answer questions such as:
• How do the people in our organization relate to each other?
• Is this individual resilient?
• Is this candidate suitable for a particular position?
• What should be examined at a deeper level during a selection or promotion interview?
• Is this individual capable to perform this type of work?
• Can these individuals or teams cope with changing role requirements?
• What is an appropriate career path for an individual or employee?
• Which course or training is best for these individuals and teams?
• When necessary how do I get someone back on track and reenergized?
• How will our employees react to the upcoming reorganization or merger?
• What is the overall human capital picture for our organization?
The Profilizer Method focuses over 25 years of supporting key organizations within business & industry, government and not-for-profits. Profilizer provides the insights to capitalize on talent within organizations, and as well to prevent mismatches, reduce stress and promote enthusiasm among employees. The goal is to contribute to increasing business returns from understanding talents. The results provide valid and reliable insights for talent management and the HR process cycle.